Signal Controller, Fog Signal Timer Model M-512
The M-512 Sound and Light Control and fog signal timer significantly improves safety by producing automatic sound and light signals for navigation as required by USCG, IMO and SOLAS, with a more user friendly and more compact control panel.
The M-512 Sound and Light Control significantly improves safety by producing automatic sound and light signals for navigation as required by USCG, IMO and SOLAS, with a more user friendly and more compact control panel. Producing automated restricted visibility codes (fog), maneuvering codes, and general emergency alarm codes per IMO and SOLAS requirements, the M-512 controls up to two horns, and/or two morse signal lights. It can also be configured for use with external alarm systems and sound surveillance systems to suit the needs of almost any arrangement of modern ship systems.
- At-Will and Automatic Control of up to two horns and/or two morse lights
- Connects to any additional external push buttons
- Generates IMO Navigation Rule 35, Automated Signals for Restricted Visibility (40, 60, 90, and 120 second cycle times)
- Generates IMO Navigation Rule 34 Maneuvering Codes
- Produces SOLAS General Emergency Alarm Codes with external push buttons, or passes through GEA from external alarm systems
- Mute Connection for External Sound Surveillance Systems
- Multiple M-512 Units can be connected from multiple onboard locations
- Illuminated, Dimmable Display and Dimmable Red L.E.D. Signal Lamps
- CAN Connection for PC or external switch activation of all functions