Model M-485B Horn Signal Controller, Fog Signal Timer
The M-485B Horn Signal Controller provides for the automatic control of electric or air operated horns in conditions of restricted visibility (fog signaling).
The M-485B Horn Signal Controller provides for the automatic control of electric or air operated horns in conditions of restricted visibility (fog signaling). Designed for use with motor or sail powered vessels, the M-485B provides both underway and stopped signal codes per IMO Navigation Rule 35, (COLREGS Part D, Rule 35).
Automatic control of the horn signals as prescribed by this rule relieves the operator of the chore of repeatedly blasting the horn by manual push button, and contributes greatly to the safe operation of any vessel.
- Automates Fog Signaling for Horn in restricted visibility.
- Included Restricted Visibility Codes:
- Vessel Underway (35a)
- Vessel Underway but Stopped (35b)
- Vessel Restricted in Ability to Maneuver (35c)
- Waterproof Console Mount Switch
- Integrates with existing “At-Will” Horn Button
- Configurable For “Motor” or “Sailing” Vessels
- Switch wiring harness and cable connections included for easy installation