Yachting - Yacht Horns
Certified to international requirements for yachts up to 200 Meters in length, Kahlenberg air horns for yachts and pleasure craft are all built to extremely high standards of quality. They offer owners and captains a highly reliable means of complying with IMO/USCG sound signaling requirements and an aesthetically pleasing item of deck hardware with a distinctive sound that is the envy of everyone that hears it. With a worldwide reputation for durability, distinctive sound, and exceptional finish, Kahlenberg Air Horns are found on the majority of the world’s megayachts.
All Kahlenberg sound signals are tested in an in-house anechoic chamber and certified to ensure conformance to industry standards established by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and the Collision Regulations (Colregs). Type approvals from various classification societies are available for all models.
If you have questions on any Kahlenberg pleasure craft and Yacht horns, please contact us.
- One of the Kahlenberg “Zero Series” range of air horns, the S-0A Air Horn is certified to internatio
- The Kahlenberg D-0A Marine Air Horn is IMO Certified for boats up to 65 feet (20 Meters) in length.
- The Kahlenberg's T-0A Marine Boat Horn is IMO Certified for boats up to 65 feet (20 Meters) in lengt
- The S-330 Air Horn has been designed to minimize air consumption, and maximize sound pressure output
- The Model D-330 Air Horn has been designed to minimize air consumption, and maximize sound pressure