Commercial/Military Air Horns
These Kahlenberg Air Horns and Electric Horns were developed to withstand the punishing use of commercial and military service. Reliability of the ship's horn is critical to maintaining the safety of the vessel and her crew. The unmatched reliability of Kahlenberg horns has been proven with extensive in-house durability testing as well as decades of service in thousands of marine installations. Custom variations of many commercial models are also available to suit military specifications as required.
All Kahlenberg Air Horns and Electric Horns meet or exceed IMO Requirements. Certificates of Conformance to the regulations are supplied upon request and with every order.
Contact Kahlenberg Industries for questions related to air horns and electric horns for commercial or military use.
- The S-330 Air Horn has been designed to minimize air consumption, and maximize sound pressure output
- The Kahlenberg S-330-DVM-H was developed by Kahlenberg Industries to provide a fully IMO compliant s
- The D-330 Air Horn has been designed to minimize air consumption, and maximize sound pressure output
- Designed for use on vessels up to 75 Meters in length, the Kahlenberg Model D-2 Air Horn is an extre
- Designed for use on vessels up to 75 Meters in length, the Kahlenberg Model D-2CVL Air Horn is an ex
- The Kahlenberg KB-20 is an Electric Horn for marine use that produces a horn signal in excess of 130
- Unlike typical loudhailer units, the Kahlenberg KB-30A is a unique Electronic Horn/Hailing system fo