Motor Starter Model MC-20865-C through MC-20870-C
The MC-208**-C Motor Starters are used in conjunction with Kahlenberg Piston Horns such as KPH-130C.
The MC-20860-C, MC-20865-C, and MC-20870-C Motor Starters are used in conjunction with Kahlenberg Piston Horns such as KPH-130C. This starter receives 120 or 230 Volt A.C. Single Phase control voltage (must be specified) as input from push button contacts or Kahlenberg signal controllers and outputs 3 Phase 200-690 Volt A.C. via relay to the piston horn motor. This unit also includes an internal transformer to provide 120 Volt or 230 V.A.C. 1 Ph. power for the horn heating circuit and the external signal controllers. In this way power for the entire horn signalling system can be configured to be turned on or off at the main switch on the Motor Starter.
- Steel Enclosure, ANSI 61 Gray Powdercoat Finish
- Full weather protection in outdoor use, IP66
- Includes Pre-Set Controller Overload Protection for Kahlenberg Horns
- NEMA/EEMEC Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13,
- UL,CSA,CE, RoHS Conformed