Model KPH-130C Arena/Stadium Electric Piston Horn
Originally designed and certified for use on marine vessels over 650 feet long, the KPH-130C Electric Piston Horn provides output of over 147 dB @ 1 Meter for the largest arenas and stadiums.
Originally designed and certified for use on marine vessels over 650 feet long, the KPH-130C Electric Piston Horn provides output of over 147 dB @ 1 Meter. The Kahlenberg KPH-130C "Triton" Horn utilizes a 7.5 horsepower electric motor to drive a piston which oscillates air in a column. With an entirely oil-less crankcase and gear case, steel gears, anti-condensation heating and self-draining cylinder assemblies, these piston horns are highly reliable, requiring little maintenance. Installation costs are minimal since no air or steam piping is required.
- Piston horn is electrically powered and IMO certified for vessels over 200 meters in length
- Horn construction: High strength aluminum bell, supporting frame, aluminum crankcase, stainless steel cylinder and fasteners
- Oil free, heated crankcase and piston cylinder assembly
- Motor is totally enclosed, marine type, IP56, insulation class F and equipped with anti-condensation strip heater
- Motor starter (contactor) comes with solid state relay with thermal overload protection
- For use as a powerful scoring signal inside larger arenas
Control and Heater: 120/230V [50-60 Hz]