Model KM-135-DVM-H Air Horn
Kahlenberg Model "KM-135-DVM-H Air Horn" Industrial Horns are the largest, most powerful air powered horns available. These horns are primarily designed to operate in the most severe outdoor applications.
- Ruggedly constructed to withstand the harsh outdoor environment with cast marine aluminum bell, stainless steel diaphragm and fasteners
- Heated, thermostatically controlled combination manual override and dual electric solenoid valves (230 or 120 VAC / 24VDC) AND heated diaphragm assembly.
- Valve assembly is field adjustable for air pressure of 5 to 40 bar (75-580 p.s.i.)
- Patented three piece hermetically sealed stainless steel diaphragm assembly
- Self draining design to prevent water condensation and corrosion
|Power Type||Compressed Air|
|Coverage Area||6 KM / 4 Mile|
Fundamental Frequency: 135 Hz