Model KDT-123 Chrome Chimetone Air Horn, For Boats 65 to 246 ft., (20 to 75 Meters)
Kahlenberg Chimetone Air Horns all utilize more than one projector or “trumpet” in their design. The Model KDT-123 Air Horn is designed for the most discriminating yachtsman.
Kahlenberg Chimetone Air Horns all utilize more than one projector or “trumpet” in their design. These projectors each produce a different fundamental frequency which combine to produce powerful, distinctive, musical chords. To hear a Chimetone Air Horn is to realize that the sound of a vessel can be one of its most impressive aspects. The Model KDT-123 Air Horn is designed for the most discriminating yachtsman. It is made entirely of bronze and brass, and is triple plated for a deep chrome finish.
- For vessels less than 75 Meters in length
- Meets or exceeds IMO Requirements
- Low Air Consumption, operates on a wide range of air pressure
- Highly reliable, virtually no maintenance required
- All brass and bronze construction
|Vessel Length||20-75 Meters (65 to 246 ft.)|
|Power Type||Compressed Air|
Fundamental Frequencies: 142 to 416 Hz