Model K-380 Air Horn (Multiple FInishes)
The Kahlenberg K-380 Marine Air Horn is designed for boats between 25 and 45 feet in length.
- Output exceeds electric or other air horns of similar size
- Made entirely of brass with bronze diaphragm
- Despite its small size, the horn operates on pressures up to 150 p.s.i. for maximum dB output
- Extremely low air consumption: Allows for use of a very small compressor kit and very small air lines.
- Blast duration is nearly continous.
- Easy Installation with optional P449-20 Compressor Kit and V-170-K Valve Kit
|Vessel Length||< 20 Meter|
|Power Type||Compressed Air|
Frequency: 385 and 462 Hz