Model KM3-165-WF Air Alarm
Kahlenberg Model KM3-165-WF air alarm Industrial Horns are the largest, most powerful air powered horns available.
Kahlenberg Model KM3-165-WF air alarm Industrial Horns are the largest, most powerful air powered horns available. These horns are primarily designed to operate in the most severe outdoor applications. They are simply constructed and extremely reliable resulting in a very low cost of use as compared to more complicated means of sound production.
- Ruggedly constructed to withstand the harsh outdoor environment with cast marine aluminum bell, stainless steel diaphragm and fasteners
- Patented three piece hermetically sealed stainless steel diaphragm assembly
- Self draining design to prevent water condensation and corrosion
- Comes complete with horns, manifold, flexible hose, combination control valve and steel supporting structure
- Combination solenoid and manual control valve allows the horn to be operated in the event of a power failure
- Single tone, 165 Hz (other frequencies available)
- Suitable for projects requiring a strong, powerful signal to cover a wide area and a great distance
- Horns are spaced at 120° degree intervals for 360° omnidirectional coverage
|Power Type||Compressed Air|
|Coverage Area||12 KM / 7 Mile|
Operating Medium: Air, 1 1/4” NPT