Model KB-15G Electric Horn and Hailer, For Boats Less Than 65 ft., (20 Meters)
As low as $769.00
Only %1 left
The KB-15G is a type approved Electronic Horn and Voice Hailing system for marine use that produces a powerful horn signal for all types of vessels up to 20 meters in length.
The KB-15G is a type approved Electronic Horn and Voice Hailing system for marine use that produces a powerful horn signal for all types of vessels up to 20 meters in length. In addition, the KB-15G-BASE model provides voice amplification for marine hailing purposes. Included are a "black box" control module for mounting inside the helm station, "push to talk" microphone with mounting bracket, and a high output marine duty speaker made entirely from corrosion proof materials. Auxiliary inputs are included for connection of other audio sources such as radios or public address systems. The KB-15G Horn Signal is ideally controlled with the included Kahlenberg M-127 rocker switch, but can be configured for use with any standard momentary contact push button or Kahlenberg Signal Timer/Control for automatic operation.
- 121 dB of Horn and Hailing Power
- Marine Duty UV Protected Polyamide Speaker (not cheap plastic)
- Type Approved for Vessels up to 20 Meters in Length
- "Black Box" CM-15 control unit with console mount speaker/microphone included
- Operates with M-127 Push Button and/or any Kahlenberg Signal Control Timer for automatic fog signaling
- Multiple Horns can be controlled from single station for hailing/talkback and/or horn signal
- Auxiliary Audio Input provided for use with other audio sources
- Operates on 12 or 24 Volt D.C. electrical current
- Integrates with other VHF/Hailer Systems with optional P490-16 Line Level Converter
|Vessel Length||Less than 20 Meters (65 ft.)|
Frequency: 698 HzS.P.L.