Model K4-12-EN Air Alarm
Kahlenberg Model "K" Horns are powerful signals backed by years of successful performance in coal yards, chemical plans, open pit mines and industrial facilities throughout the world.
- Fully enclosed and heated air horn for corrosion and weather protection.
- Dual tone, 311 Hz / 370 Hz (other frequencies available).
- Combination valve set up allows for signaling of all 8 horns at once either manually or electrically controlled.
- Solenoid valve comes standard with explosion proof coil and are available in 120VAC, 240VAC/50-60Hz or 12, 24, 48VDC
- Dual Heaters supplied with thermostat preset to turn on at 4ºC[40ºF] and off at 16ºC[60ºF], 300 Watts total,120VAC
- Horns constructed of cast aluminum with stainless steel hardware
|Power Type||Compressed Air|
|Coverage Area||8 KM / 5 Mile|
Operating Medium: Air, nitrogen, CO2 - 1-1/4” NPT Air Inlet