Industrial Alarm Timer, Model M-700
The Kahlenberg M-700 Timer provides an “on-off” adjustable repeating signal for up to 8 alert strobes and/or 8 sound signaling devices.
The Kahlenberg M-700 Timer provides an “on-off” adjustable repeating signal for up to 8 alert strobes and/or 8 sound signaling devices. Ideal for use in industrial facilities or any other application requiring the synchronized control of multiple warning devices, the M-700 operates on any common A.C. or D.C. voltage. The M-700 timer relay is turned on and off from a separate maintained switch contact. Once on, the timer circuit immediately activates strobes continuously (if connected), and after 3 second delay begins on/off signaling of connected horns or sound signal devices. A NEMA 4X powdercoated steel enclosure ensures durability and protection against water and dust in interior or outdoor installation.
- Simultaneously Controls 1 to 8 Audible and Visual Signaling Devices
- Ideal for Indoor or Outdoor Installations
- Powered by any common A.C. or D.C. Voltage
- Durable watertight construction
- Simple, Programmable "On-Off" Relay