Combined Air and Electric Heated Horn System, Complete Scope of Supply, Class 2 Vessel 75-100 Meters, (246-328 Ft.)
This complete system package for a Class 2 vessel 75 to 100 meters in length provides additional safety and redundancy by including an pneumatic air horn AND a completely electric horn.
This complete system package for a Class 2 vessel 75 to 100 meters in length provides additional safety and redundancy by including an pneumatic air horn AND a completely electric horn. This system is configured for use with common A.C. ship's main power, and 24 Volt DC emergency power.
The Model Z-320-SC Self Contained Air Horn represents a new concept in sound signaling for vessels over 75 meters in length. Using an internal, direct drive air source, this new horn is pneumatic in nature but requires no external compressed air supply. Only 230 V.A.C. single phase or three phase electrical connection is required for power. Completely contained in a thermostatically controlled, heated, IP-56 enclosure, the Z-320-SC offers a new standard for reliability and longevity in harsh marine environments, previously matched only by an air horn that requires an external air source. This complete system also includes a special motor controller, Kahlenberg Model M-66, required for use with 50 Hz A.C. power applications.
- Type approved for vessels 75-200 meters in length
- Self-contained, no external air supply required
- Thermostatically controlled heating for extreme climates
- Highly reliable, lowest installation cost
- Exceptional corrosion resistance
- Rated for continuous duty
Kahlenberg KM-DVM-H Air Horns are extremely durable units built for a lifetime of trouble-free service. The KM-250-DVM-H Horn provides a fully IMO compliant sound signal for commercial marine applications in an economical and compact package suitable for use on vessels 75m (246 ft.) to 200m (656 ft). A heated external combination valve assembly and heated diaphragm mechanism reduces weight, product cost, and installation costs while preserving durability and the ability to operate in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Ruggedly constructed to withstand the harsh marine environment
- Heated, thermostatically controlled combination manual override and dual electric solenoid valves (230 or 120 VAC / 24VDC) AND heated diaphragm assembly
- Valve assembly is field adjustable for air pressure of 5 to 40 bar (75-580 p.s.i.)
- Patented three piece hermetically sealed stainless steel diaphragm assembly
- Self draining design to prevent water condensation and corrosion
This complete system package for a Class 2 vessel 20 to 100 meters in length also includes the M-522 Automated Signal Controller which selects and controls both horns on board. See the complete scope of supply technical document attached which is a complete specification including system arrangement (block) diagram and system wiring diagram.
|Vessel Length||75-200 Meters (246 to 656 ft.)|
|Power Type||Compressed Air , Electric|
See the complete scope of supply technical document