Kahlenberg Introduces Wireless Controls
The Kahlenberg KI Wireless Signaling solution consists of a 1-Channel Mid-range Transmitter and Receiver designed for use with external signal control timers and push buttons. When triggered with an external switch, the Model KI-XT-1 transmitter will send a 10 watt, 27.255 MHz, digital encoded, FSK modulated signal to its companion KI-XR-1 receiver. The receiver will verify the digital code, activate its output, and trigger the connected remote device whether it be a simple air horn solenoid, or control timer connected to multiple signaling devices. Included in the receiver and transmitter kit are required antennae and 120 V.A.C. to 12 V.D.C. power transformers. Hand held transmitters for mobile activation are also available.
- Simple and Secure Wireless Control of Sound and Light Signals
- Range of 10 Miles Maximum
- Ideal for Indoor or Outdoor Installations
- Eliminates cost of extended wired connections
- Durable watertight constructions