Commercial/Military Air Horns
These Kahlenberg Air Horns and Electric Horns were developed to withstand the punishing use of commercial and military service. Reliability of the ship's horn is critical to maintaining the safety of the vessel and her crew. The unmatched reliability of Kahlenberg horns has been proven with extensive in-house durability testing as well as decades of service in thousands of marine installations. Custom variations of many commercial models are also available to suit military specifications as required.
All Kahlenberg Air Horns and Electric Horns meet or exceed IMO Requirements. Certificates of Conformance to the regulations are supplied upon request and with every order.
Contact Kahlenberg Industries for questions related to air horns and electric horns for commercial or military use.
- Designed for use on commercial and military vessels 75 to 200 Meters in length, Kahlenberg KM-DVM-H
- Designed for use on commercial and military vessels over 75 Meters in length, Kahlenberg KM-165-DVM-
- The Kahlenberg Model Z-320-SC Self Contained Pneumatic Horn represents a new concept in sound signal
- The Kahlenberg KPH-130C "Triton" Electric Piston Horn utilizes a 7.5 horsepower electric motor to dr
- Designed for use on commercial and military vessels over 75 Meters in length, Kahlenberg KM-135-DVM-
- Designed for use on commercial and military vessels over 200 Meters in length, Kahlenberg KM-110-DVM